Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December Catch Up

It's been a few days since I've posted but I have been taking photos everyday. Here's what we've been up to the last few days.

Sat. Dec. 4
On Friday Jack put up the Christmas lights outside and on Sat the sun came out so I snapped a shot of Frosty. We bought him last year on sale after Christmas.


Sun. Dec 5
On Sunday my friend Katrina brought her girls over and we made Christmas sugar cookies. They had a great time!




Mon. Dec. 6
Monday was a pretty quiet day so I took a couple photos of our decorations. This is Daisy's stocking the newest edition to our collection of stockings.


Tues. Dec 7
Tuesday was also a fairly uneventful day. I finished off the last of my Christmas cards to be mailed and dropped them at the post office on my way to work.

0 comments: