Saturday, December 5, 2009

December is going too fast.

The first week of December is almost over and I feel like I'm not feeling like I'm accomplishing anything. It's crazy. I am trying to take photos everyday and still so far so good.


December 3...I took a pic of my cute little gingerbread man candle snuffer. Although it turned out ok, I wish I had put more thought into and maybe added a candle burning behind him. Oh well, it is what it is and he's still cute.





December 4...Had my first glass of Egg Nog of the season and it was yummy. Nothing says Christmas like egg nog...and no I didn't add rum, I'm not big on rum in it.





December 5...Today Jack and I were at the grocery store and just couldn't resist how delicious this ice cream looked. So I had a little taste after dinner and it was quite yummy.


2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

I love egg nog too. I put it in my coffee.

laterg8r said...

holy hannah that ice cream looks super yummy, i think i am going into a sugar coma just looking at it :D