Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Daily

It's December can you believe it? So far the weather has been better than November. Colder but no rain and even a little sunshine. I'm loving it! Yesterday we woke up to frost, which I love to look at so pretty. I quickly ran out and grabbed a shot of the frost on my hanging basket. Up until the frost my hanging basket was still surviving, I guess from all the rain etc...Don't think it will last much longer.
This year I plan on trying to take at least one photo everyday in the month of December and make a mini album with the photos. Something like what Ali Edwards does every year. My plan for 2010 is do a few months like this.
After 2 days into December I've kept up with it, will see how it goes as Christmas gets closer and things get crazy. Wish me luck that I can do it!
Here are my December photos thus far.
Dec 1...First Frost

Dec 2: Our new ornament this year from Whistler


2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

I think taking a photo a day throughout Dec is a great idea. I know I won't take one every day but I'm hoping to take lots throughout the month and I'll do a mini book too.

laterg8r said...

i love that ornament :D

another good month to do is october, thanksgiving, punkin patches, halloween etcetera :D

hope you keep it up :D