Friday, August 14, 2009

Aug 14

I'm always leaving card making until the last minute. I find my scrambling at the last minute to make a card or else I end up buying one. So when I found this website I decided that I was going to try and do this so that I have cards made up ahead of time. The website is: http://getsketchy.blogspot.com/ , there's also a direct link on my sidebar.

Today was sketch #1 and this is what I whipped up. Nothing too fancy and not really any techniques used but it's a start.

Here's the sketch:




And here's my version:


12 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous take on the sketch Brenna! Thanks for playing with us over at Get Sketchy!!!

Sara Strand said...

very cute!!

Shemaine Smith said...

Great take on the sketch thanks for playing along at Get Sketchy!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Very pretty!

Dora said...

It's adorable! Love the soft colors!
thanks for playing along!

liszha said...

Thanks for playing!
Love your take on the sketch. Such sweet soft colors and papers. Love the blue one. Had that too but I am out of it now because I had to use it with every card I make.
Lisette

June Houck said...

Cute card!

Andrea Wiebe said...

beautiful colours!

Ann said...

Love your pretty color combo on this! Thanks for playing along at Get Sketchy!

Angèle said...

I love the soft feeling of this card!
Thank's for playing with Get Sketchy!

Anonymous said...

That card is beautiful.
Thanks for playing girl...

bcgal00 Rae said...

Looks great!